vrijdag 10 februari 2017

Dress form -2crafty Chipboard-

Come and meet my 2Crafty Chipboard lady!
I have made a few dress forms over the years for my design teams 
and thought it was time to made one for my current team!
For this project I used wool felt, tulle, lace, flowers and of course some lovely chippies.

DRESS FORM

I used wool felt which I needle felted on the dress form.
Loved working with the felt and I will be using it more, I'm sure!
All the chipboard were coated with gesso to let them be the star of this project.

I made the hat with the lacy doily and some foliage.

Added some of the felt and some tulle on the hat as well.

Needle felted the body and attached the pearls with small pins.

 
On the shoulder some foliage and around the neck some extra threads and some lace.

Flowers from Petaloo.

Side view with extra threads and lace.

Made a lace piece with a centre of the wool felt and a pearl in the centre.

The dream chippie.

The lace border was perfect for the bottom of the dress form.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
Dream Loopy Font
Flower Doilies
Foliage set 1
Lacy border set



Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten